Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Job Congrats Quotes

NEW and OLD has

Now I have plenty of sewing again ....

while I try again and again from something else. .

here it was a cut, free-hand ....
..??? unusual

but also what or?

are now the only times the last
be PIMPICUFF Stickreien
,
if not get more orders,
Stock Exchanges and the felt Pimpicuffs are as good left, that I until yesterday orders processed I,
two are pending ... is

and my winning even one in the works!


owl HELGA As yet, this time completely achromatic .....


Still, I've cut some pencil case / cosmetic bags, the rest I'll show you tomorrow, since missing the pearl ...

daughter has also finished sewing, the things I need to shoot but still ....

So, for today are still in the last two stock market orders ... I do now ...

morning I'll show you first work then little daughter ....

So long, until tomorrow

NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment