Thursday, February 3, 2011

Infection After Treatment For Cervical Erosion

resolution .. Only EXCHANGE

I showed you a few days ago
daughter sews what now ...

Here they are ..
the first presentable
(and salable in good conscience)
work of
daughter
I really just when attaching the loops of the supporters helped with the pliers!


do we still have followers (Charm) and toggle closures ordered
(both on Dawand *) are
and now they done ... to




now have
The bracelets I sell FOR MY DAUGHTER!!

a few of them also move to 'head of art, "the shop, where I now have from now a showcase.

The idea / instructions for the fabric bracelets I found at Franzi , she is the daughter of Renate and sews voin also busy ..
purely a look at her, she is pleased determined ...

Then I even made new PIMPICUFFS,
my Dawand * shops was already cleared,
I am glad that you like them so much ...

And now I go then my goods shops here bring in Regensburg, a few things from bellaina and funny fanny come to ...
and next weeks was still a second store ...

And then after the weekend is finally ready for
OUR surprise you.
SWEATING

Have a great rest of Friday ...
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment