Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Get Cheats For Gpsphone On Cydia

Oo Help me please; _;

now I finally understand why are the number of readers of Blogger in the dashboard and encouraging blog different and why they are not equal, and in general
: D
I have not been set in the dashboard that you want in the sidebar on the blog, but got into the design options Google Friend Connect searched for: D

I am such a stupid thing, now I have two readers and two counter lists that I must control and so on.
Do you think that's what bad if I delete the Google Friend connector and for the reintue ausm Blogger readership thing? Do you think that you might not see me then for you if you clicked directly on the blog home page?
I would just like to nru a list that I have readers must look through in order (eg because of competitions and so)

0 comments:

Post a Comment