Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pokemon Shiny Gold Tutorial

The glass of life



The glass of life

An old man showed me a empty glass and filled it with stones. He then asked me if the jar was full. I agreed with him.
He took a box of pebbles from his pocket and poured them into the jar. Of course, they rolled into the gaps. Again he asked me if the jar was now full. I smiled and said yes.


The old man again took his hand a box. This time it was sand. He poured it into the glass and also the spread in the gaps.
Now the old man said: "I want you to realize that this glass as your life. The big rocks are the important things in life, such as your Love, your family, your health. So the things that, if all the other were dropped and only you are left to fulfill your life would still.
The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car.
The sand is very little things in life. If you fill the sand into the jar first, there is no room for the pebbles or the rocks.
It is also in your life.
If you all your energy on the small things in life spend, you have everything for the big no.
Take time to love and your family, watch is on your health, it still give enough time for work, home, etc.. Eighth
first on the rocks because they are the ones that really count ...
The rest is just sand.

(author is unknown to me)



I will focus in any case more on the big stones !

I'm doing a little better again. Am optimistic and confident - everything is good!
THANK YOU to all of you, you have helped me a lot that the world for me again looks a little brighter.

Regards

your Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment