Friday, February 18, 2011

Chistmas Jobs In Brampton

Oo said, would not the ASOS 23/02/2011 delivery date?

: D Well anyway ... my two treasures are already there. I recently, read on Tuesday at Ulka Spůlka that it reduces the two coatings at ASOS for € 15.09 is because you do not even have shipping, that's a Schnäppschen I did mine.
I subsequently ordered the two immediately. Paypal they wanted but not only, but my Mister Wonderland has then somehow back * * knutsch
ANd now get two beautiful coating materials were now on my kitchen table, and do not miss how beautiful they were super packed. The bag itself is quite a nice thing, but the picture on the side of bag * sigh * beautiful.
I think the price is justified, a company that packaged so beautifully should require a lot of money for the products: D

left: Viridian, right: Scarab, both from such a collection of Darkness
These are my first Illamasqua products and I'm very curious to see how they are done. Illamasqua I find a wonderful business concept and I like products added regularly, unfortunately I do not like buying "blind" on the Internet, so it does not make it into my coffers. But should the paints are good, I'll probably often times lunschen at ASOS whether there are fine ...^^ what

Have you Illamasqua products? If so what? If not, why not like them just the products not, or discourages the price?


0 comments:

Post a Comment