Sunday, February 27, 2011

Custom Naruto Sprite Sheets

Clarins Rouge Prodig swatches

In my Clarins samples was a sample of Clarins Rouge Prodig lipsticks it, the little package containing 4 colors which you can see below, even a small tufts is mentioned, which I got unceremoniously cut the Häarchen because I could not work it.

At this point, you know a good, best lip brush, I've been looking forever but really find I'm never become: /

I have to shoot tries very true-color images, but depending on the light colors have a slightly different but I have deliberately chosen different lighting conditions, so that we get an overall impression of the colors.

from left to right: tulip 127 Redwood, 121 Red prodige, 116 Coral, 111 Raspberry sorbet
from left to right: 127 Redwood, 121 Red prodige, 116 Coral tulip, 111 Raspberry sorbet
111 Raspberry
111 Raspberry sorbet sorbet
111 Rasperry sorbet
111 Rasperry sorbet
111 Rasperry sorbet
111 Rasperry sorbet
116 Coral tulip
116 Coral tulip
116 Coral tulip
116 Coral tulip
116 Coral tulip
116 Coral tulip
121 Red prodige
121 Red prodige
121 Red prodige
121 Red prodige
121 Red prodige
121 Red prodige
127 Redwood
127 Redwood
127 Redwood
127 Redwood
127 Redwood
127 Redwood
The overall impression is really positive and comfortable, maintenance is okay I think I have unfortunately rumzuknibbeln the bad habit of constantly on my lips, so hold out longer for me hardly a lipstick than 2 hours, without which I did once brush should: Any D will give this another Lippi review, but I think you can speak for all bad because you would have to examine every nuance individually.

As you find the colors? I think they are all very nice, especially the nuance to it as a second lip on the photos - tulip 116 Coral - behold it did to me, I think the move may eventually ...^^

Used

0 comments:

Post a Comment