Thursday, February 17, 2011

Auto Mechanic Licence

disaster for SMILA

Today times WIP pictures and smaller disasters

rainbow-colored woman has almost made her embroidery machine, but still to ruin ....
she runs here for over a year, almost every day and have never had anything

And so what has happened:
Imagine a large frame and still take the little ...

what happened then:
The carriage moves the frame until it crunches and creaks and clattering feet and the stick stuck in
ARGH!


see on the picture you just have the little circle next to the item in the hoop ... the other attempts, whether the machine is still running ...
are and see that ISE has buckled since ...

BUT:
I must again praise my Sticki in the sky .... after a reset, a little under rowing backwards and forwards a new needle and everything was back to OK!!

And then I was finally able to embroider my new embroidery file Smilas birdies were on my list for some time and since spring is approaching and I was just like fresh colors and birds, I have allowed myself ...

(SMILA (Sabine), you wrote, you're excited about what I make of it ... here are a taste:)
It then looked at me from:

Here you can see the materials for the project,
mostly I look for fabrics together first and then matching color ribbons and embroider my patch ....

What comes of it, you'll see, soon ....
the days when I'm sewing ...
Sanmstag on here is a very, very important event:
I must "let go" a child and get a
TEENAGER howling!
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment