Monday, February 7, 2011

Sony Dvp Sr200p Free Zone

orders and a TEASER Teaser

Now there first a little teaser ...

morning, it is here with me and SABINE
a surprise for you ...


much was revealed, it's FREE, creative, versatile, colorful, subtle, individual and it is a present for you, for EVERYONE

HIHI, so now you can guess ..

Then I will show you the next
orders that are finished ..

The markets for Kathy and for my
WINNER Yvonnechen72


The red is for Yvonne ,
she had a crush on the birds and colorful with lots of red, it should be ...

Yvonne, I hope you like it, it is now gone.






The Stock Exchange of purple corduroy is a repeat order from Kathy ...
she had been a
Now her friend was also an exchange ....

So, now I want to call time with Sabine and YOUR
SURPRISE finish ...

Looking forward .....
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment