Sunday, February 20, 2011

Is The Stomach Flu Going Around Phoenix Az

Hi, everyone, I'm home again !!!!! At last!


On Friday, for my husband's birthday (I was probably his gift for the day!) I could go home and I hope that I will not so quickly go to the hospital! Next Tuesday there would be four weeks but now has become.

Man I TOTALLY turned on its head, it was just necessary! There were several inconsistencies in my body is just not festgestellt.Es more so in some order, as it should be. An overblown pulmonary embolism, not enough oxygen in the blood, breathing difficulties during exercise, too low Thrombozythen (blood is very thin) and an affected liver now ensures that I have very good care of me! I will do, the promise I!

My most positive thinking will help me get everything in some sort of control. As I'm sure! Spring is coming and that things will get better anyway. I look forward to the warm sun and the awakening of nature!

I would now say with all my HEART THANK YOU for all your kind words, well wishes and letters and parcels by post (here I will personally respond to all cases!). You have always given me so much joy with your encouraging words and thoughts. It simply does SO GOOD RIGHT that in addition to family and friends here for me is quite a lot of lovely people to me think and have thought!

Walter has for me so lovingly passed everything and I wish you, dear Walter, also like to say THANK !

I'm keeping all YOU !!!!! firmly

THANK to:

Walter
Bärbel
Susi Bella
Gertrude Vienna
Karl
Martha
Elke-Bad-Pyrmont
Andrea-Wáldameise
Poldi-Vienna
Christa-Kiki
Gerti
Irmgard
Christine B .
Traudi,
Brigitte Berlin
Marion
needle stitch
Rena
Mini Bares
Marianne Fudelchen
Pia-Marie
Roswitha
Binchen Berlin

are friends as
blooming flowers at
roadside,
tell you again and again,
is that life worth living
and even there for you
are
when you discuss something not good !


hope of spring

pull even fog, densely packed,
the cold will not end, but
the sun, eternal light, is
send warm rays.
It is still cold, it freezes your heart,
but wait a little while,
geh'n by grief and your pain -
soon bloom again violets.

is still the Soul laced,
it can not flourish,
often ask you up, where does that
can still keep you not them -
because at some point, then it is free -
wait a little while -
then it flies happy and almost like new
through meadows full of violets!

© Renate Harig 03/02/2003

Much love to you all your

Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment