Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nurses Inspecting Penis

YOU, CLASS, WOW

class you are ... 1400
of calls I had with my last POST ..
means yes, you liked it ...
and our PENNANT SIMPEL been downloaded more than 750 x.
WOW
is already great, how many read along here ...
welcome to all the
NEW!
and so many nice comments!
THANK

Today we go again about to
EVERYDAY
, it is sewn busy ..

This Täschlein here are already in the store moved to Regensburg ...

stained should it be ... I particularly like the PURASAKURA file, I am after flowers and spring ...
is But in our deepest fog,
beats me something again MIND ..

course, again with matching ribbons and pearls GEDO the zipper, I think this is the Täschlein the finishing touch ..


Over the last week I've gone through all orders, mail bagged, and now I find some time for
start for the market to sew ...
REALLY!

But daughter also has birthday, because I also have some ideas on the tax return still waiting on me and somehow I've just felt my time is running out.

comes to that a solid idea jam,
I do not want to do everything ...

And new fabrics I got to ...
I show you then ...
Best I stop now to write and use
remaining
morning SEWING

until the days
NICE




0 comments:

Post a Comment