Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Cervical Spondylosis Wo Myelopathy

red and green color therapy

I was a little lazy the last days of blog ...

So I've taken free YESTERDAY,
to visit this nice DAME ...
BEAUTIFUL wars-as always (LAUGHTER)

And the nice heart is with me now, especially made for color-matching
natural colored in blue and white living room and the dining room,
and transit by now suspended between two ...

Unfortunately, I had my camera there and you can therefore show no "private" photos of our day ...

But I just wanted to show finally,
what I sew so in the moment:
(Unfortunately the photos are somewhat cloudy,
but that's probably the lack of light outside -! Grumble)

were After the beautiful fabrics of St & St there, I have the ones I was most
Curly have sometimes turned into an entire collection
....

while sometimes the cuff without Stickmnaschine
(instructions left in the groin)
tried ....
Like good ...
I will certainly do some of the market to ease my Odds and ends.

And another pennant Simple bag ....
so machts containing more fun than the piece of produce 10 Tatütas TTT ....

now teach art is announced,
therefore is still not well-sewn ...

but the days are then the results of a few nights in my Nähstübchen,
I sit up late at night, and yes like me
ALONE
fun with audio book and colored my stash in my Nähstübchen ....

a few secret things are here in work ...
I can not but goats
VOLTAGE!
Have a nice day
here it's still cloudy and cold and when I read
had that other sunshine,
I am a bit jealous ....
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment