Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Brother In Leotard

your LIGHT!

Something else did,
in my longing for light in this gloomy season
I found what I wanted to show you a long time ..



For creative hands




Gibts under named Lampada ROMANTICA the net.
quite cheap here:


is bought in some shops but expensive design lamp ...
I have from the Christmas market ...
It consists of small plastic discs that you have to piece them / can
they can be of different sizes get
and the finished screen hang, so stand up,
rely on a Stehlampenfuß ...
You can also colored bulbs reintun ....

you fit on each foot, each suspension and it fit ENERGY SAVING BULBS REIN!

The material is plastic and you could even paint it / paste ...
goes with fabric, but must be a good adhesive ...

The assembly is a bit fiddly, but it creates even ....

With multiple sets you can build huge lamps in different shapes ....

I find classes ...

morning reflects what material term ...
Have a great rest of Sunday ...

NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment