Friday, February 25, 2011

Clark Popcorn Coupons

gifts from dear friends

Beloved,

have just reached me love lines. Günter me "given" a poem and I would like to publish it here because I find it so beautiful!

THANK Günter


LOVE

Love is a gift from heaven, take it on.
love is to share feelings, they will admit.
love is so delicious as the finest wine, enjoy it.
Love is the nectar of life, cost him.
Love is the source again and again it's raining outside, drink from her.
love is a miracle of nature, let yourself be enchanted by you.
Love is the exchange of feelings that come from the heart, experiencing it.
love is like the seventh wonder of the world, let the miracle happen.
is love, affection exchange, swap them out.
love is that to achieve unattainable, realize it.
love is when two hearts become one unit, it will admit.
devotion and love is the greatest happiness of this earth, let it happen.
love is like the shifting sands of a dune, you let drive.
love is when two souls merge, it will admit.

Text: Günter Wilkening (Author)

This beautiful little book I received from
Roswitha.
every page I've read a few times.
It's called "Best wishes Gese Sung"
and gave me great joy to
brought hospital.

THANK Roswitha

the small tealight angels gave me
Renate from Bassum. I have some times I put a tea light behind them and enjoyed in the cozy light.
Dear Renate, I THANK you very much for this!

I'll take care of the little angel certainly well
- as me, I think!


Two Little Angel I got as a gift. THANK Traudi, you gave me with the both hands work quite a lot of fun.
THANK YOU for the time you took you to customize these lovely things. You also get a place of honor.



Dear Walter, I say THANK love for the "little prince" as a diary!
I will write my thoughts pure when I feel like it. It is a very magical gift that you gave me did there.

Thank YOU!





again all love YOU, also for the cards and emails
!

Regards YOUR RENATE
It's great that you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment