Monday, February 28, 2011

Pinky With The Big Booty

for STICK New from old

It's quiet here because I sew more
than sit at the computer ...
somehow grabbed me the will to do ...
this week I have to "deliver" a shop another nachbeliefert ""....
and the tax return is up. (WÜRG!)

HOLIDAY Friday it is here in Bavaria, the grandparents from Hesse to roll, daughter of town and I still have a few dates this week ... Thus, if rather quiet ...

A few "old" treasures "renewed" has been ....
He was now in the basement for years because I knew that I really wanted to pick it up, the reference was boring and dirty ..:


My breast and belly pregnancy PILLOW ...
I've bought in the first pregnancy .... in the second re-filled and now revived as a reading pillow new to me ...

In my current favorite colors .....
(I was pleased that the bird is on tape now farbenmi * zuhaben again ... I like it just sooo happy to have the same to me a few times Meterchen more ordered)
also be noted that my stash, even in dark ! Soon back on the original suppliers have to be)

And another "old" darling:
The hot water bottle cover was removed loves
the associated " CHILD "has 14,
(that is the subject no longer quite" age appropriate "..)
so I got from a friend the task of making something out of it .... spooky close


(Embroidery "witching hour" Hamburger love)

nice if "old" is ....

So, now I will swing me brave to the tax statement .... there is hardly anything that I can better put off to me, except for visits to the dentist maybe ..
power you have a nice day
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment