Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Translation Perianal Haematoma

"ONLY" embroidered ... As shown

my new or I've indulged once again was:

Since my health not so well, went
but I did not want to be completely inactive,
I have just time
ONLY EMBROIDERED

intermediate homework, laundry and
Children dubbing is always time again
to move a thread, if not concentrated Sewing is possible ...

was not simply more of it ...




(East Wind over Huups, graphics Luzia Pimpinella ...
Unfortunately I do not have the really matching ribbon found)
It runs forever, but that's just for me and therefore I embroider them anyway ...
The big fish is about 90 minutes and has about 20 exchange thread ...
nu r think times for the embroider is a quick business and ... do by itself ..
The long term results in just one hand by the size, but also details that I just really liked the quality determine the amount of stitches and thus the running time ...
But this is simply the finest
(and no, I'm not getting paid for advertising,
but would like to express my own opinion -! Not more)

Would I make such elaborate embroideries on my property market could I hardly sell at a reasonable price,
the individual pieces are then already real,
for while there are also customers, but just a few ...

So here is the for-me
a bag is .... in planning, but this can take time

The others here are for cosmetic bags and book covers ...



seems For us the
SUN
I knew no longer what it looks like
LACH

Have a nice day and thanks for the many comments yesterday -
I thought you have forgotten how to Comment!
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment