Monday, January 31, 2011

Butal-apap-325-caff Cost

At home

Good morning,
some of you have already read at SABINE yes,
times we have together again what made the family ...
Where and what you can read in Sabine ...
I can only write full ...

I just wanted to show you why I'm on the subject
NOSTALGIA always swoon ...
how it looked in the museum ...


I would have in the museum can take a lot,
but that was unfortunately not ....

naja and it looks at home with us from ...





Well, you see, yes, something we have already ...
I oute me as an absolute
Villa and NostalgieFAN!
Our kitchen is completely non-colored in blue and white .... only the tin cans that are really old and almost all are still used, colorful ....

This is
MY WORLD:
old things with character and history, the are also very special for me UNIQUE ...

so I'm also sooo happy to flea markets, it is to stop what unique / rare be ...
tin cans and tin signs and, above all things enamel (the corridor) is simply my
COLLECTING PASSION ...

So if you see what you have left, please report!

my other passion is sewing and I do now ....
end of the week I will my
supply shops and a bit of what I need ..
morning ... then what STITCHED
Have a good start to the week .....
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment