Sunday, February 20, 2011

Playing Pokemon Red Online

I did it Öö

I my face sometimes completely made up, so with Foundation and powder and stuff: D
I almost never do otherwise, the very rare times I wear to Foundation, I find that with me always looks like a mask, do not know what this is.

This time the images of horror: D

necked Face
with Alverde Camoufla

Camouflage distributed with the Esprit Foundation Brush
with Alverde Compact Make-Up
With Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Make Up in 020 Cameo
With Pure Poweder 021 Natural Beige by Maybelline
with Breath of Plum Mac (doll applied, so you see it)
eyes and lips and even made-up, the following images, different lighting conditions)
here the colors fit perfectly times, it also looks really ...^^
the used products I

I know what my face a little lighter than my neck, which is due to the fact that I just blessed again with a rash and I'm on the other hand because the face earlier is, as the neck, the neck and the neckline is therefore more shade. You must believe me that the colors fit, on some images, it is better captured than on others, it was half dark, as I took pictures, so I had to use the flash.


My Mister clears only the face when he saw me with the thick layer of makeup. He likes it not, he prefers to live with reddened skin and for no filler: D
Do you know that of your men? Find the stupid, too?


And most important, I think it's often something "caky" as they say mosques and then you can, you recommend me a foundation in which this is not the case? Where their low opacity, and thus a super natural result gets?

0 comments:

Post a Comment