Monday, February 14, 2011

Funny Message You Can Write In Congrats Card



HERE
it for days soo terribly dull, gray, sad, and now also rainy, gloomy weather and easy Baa.
come with me because of the strong demand for color and I realize d as working with colorful fabrics, yarns, and the stay alone in my colorful sewing room (where but part of our house is rather Langhaeuser-subtle) makes me happy.
Have you you ever employed with color therapy?
is very interesting that begins where
will find classrooms painted in concentration-and learning-enhancing colors and finishes there,
where glass bottles with colored liquids
be used therapeutically (Auro Soma),
but also in teaching of chakras plays a role eights ...

I'm not the expert,
but through my art studies I have been
always associated with it and if you think about it , you will see that it accompanies your daily life ..

but somehow you should deal so time, closer, I mean.
I find it really exciting.


self GOETHE has in his theories of color / color theory the effect of colors tested on humans in many directions (feng-shui, Anthroposohie)
is the interpreted very far ....

ch I'm doing small daily ....
in my Nähzimmerchen and notice
that our house is colorful ...

Maybe I make some point the courage, my decent clothes to a little color ...
Pimpinella wife has it with "Lure SPRING" yes also suggested that one course in dieslbse
corner and there it our needs, WE MAKE IT LIKE TO .....

read Who a bit, let him look at this:


My own private color therapy you see here.



the wicked STORE
got mail ...
soo beautiful

and then came a day later, the new catalog and I am afraid I have to order again ....
COMMUNITY ...
So, I just stitch sample and sample sewing I will also and I bought with a colorful embroidery file, just for me, I think there is even a COLORFUL shirt for me!
results then the days ...
Well, at diesesm Post says now but once the teacher out of me,
but I sometimes find it nice too, something other mitzugeben of my thoughts ..
sometimes even what the moves ..
man was the philosophical today, but you can stand it, or?



in this sense


lives colorful and cheerful
NICE






0 comments:

Post a Comment