Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dog Throws Up After Eating Dog Bed

at The Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra 01.01. starts for me since I can remember, the NEW YEAR at

My dear blog friends

New Year's Day without the would be New Year's Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic for me is inconceivable. It would be missing with something very important. It's just part of me.
I make myself comfortable, take a bottle of champagne, fill 2 glasses, I light candles and then enjoy My husband and I have this wonderful concert! It is simply wonderful ALWAYS!
The flowers, which gives the city of San Remo for years, and a magnificent feast for the eyes. Anyone who witnessed this concert ever on television, I can certainly agree. Cards in order to be able to be there live, only the "High Society" indulged! Sorry! I would also like to once here in this beautiful Viennese concert hall I have ever visited.

And so began our day - with a tratitionellen breakfast - a NEW YEAR'S PRETZEL, which is baked in Gert's home still. The way she looks, it tastes too! Simply delicious!



loop and clovers are left, nothing else, simply because it tastes so good. We still have a little something like this.
These were my personal rockets. Simple sparklers, which burn so beautifully. 70 pieces I've burned (and also the balcony table cloth - but that was already old)
The New Year's Eve was brightly lit and long after the bells have faded away, rose here and there one way or another rocket into the air. It was beautiful to see, because we still have snow. This is for us here, especially what the new year!

Now, on to the NEW YEAR 2011!

All Your Love Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment