Saturday, January 29, 2011

Belt On Snowblower Smokes

WON ...

So, I have to make:
We received 313 comments / mails
which 3 and 2 x too much too late (today ).....
remain 308 regular LOSTÖPFCHENSPRINGER
Numbered was 1 for the first
received and 308 for the last comment:
I did that in my email list,
so are also the same and without Blogg
more times I have deleted there .... are
in the comment list, too many still in there ..
You see: it's all been received with the right things ...

And then came out here:

And that is:
wuensch raffle \u0026lt;\u0026lt; 173 of 308

left a new comment on your post " RAFFLE desire Exchange "

Oh, the purses are beautiful!
Congratulations to 1.Bloggeburtstag and hop quickly in the Lostopf!

LG Yvonne

CONGRATULATIONS!


Please send me your address to:
rainbow-colored (at) gmx.de

All others:
Tut I'm sorry, I would like to blessed you all ...
for you is the day a small consolation .. not
wers and without stock-holding must withstand a sewing (or buy)
Have a great rest of weekend!
NICE






0 comments:

Post a Comment