Friday, January 21, 2011

Andrew Pak Los Angeles Ca

The path that you walk



The path that you walk


You are here
exactly at this point,
that day, that morning ,
have been many ways behind you,
may have missed some diversion, some crossing
taken wrong
you missed signs.

Are walked barefoot over soft meadow paths
stomped by murmuring streams,
are drawn on dusty roads, you must bring
stony steps behind you.

You are here
precisely at this point,
in this new day, that morning,
with all your experience,
the experiences and memories,
with all your joy, the laughter, the happiness
but also with the tears, the pain, the Kummer,
have experienced winter, ice and snow, but also
summer meadows and spring Bunt.



The path you walk,
always starts right here,
every morning in the now,
this specific point,
where you just stand there.

Here and now,
at that exact moment,
can be a journey to the end
and a brand new start.
Every step that you take,
any decision you make, what you choose
everything for you
becomes a way
your way.

Test your words on the trip
right into your life and draw your tracks

in the day.

© morningdawn



Dear friends, I have to go to the hospital again on Tuesday - I prefer to announce it already, because I do not know how long I must stay! At the moment, playing with me just about everything you need to go crazy and finally the matter to the bottom!
I think positive and hope that I can also tell you such!
It may be that I still make an entry here before Tuesday, but I should no longer happen, then you are greeted by loving times convenient for me and for YOU!

I wish you all the best! would



From -en very best wishes

your RENATE


My Dad today's 91st BIRTHDAY ♥
I think 'very firmly YOU ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment