Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jeff Hardy Attires Images

Small fish are large - a beautiful song

Once again I have this beautiful, found your hearts song!
I love it - has always been and still is now!
When my daughter's age came and I heard the song, then I was sad at heart! I had to pull her go.
My granddaughter is now in this age, and again I must, upon hearing this Text and the beautiful melody to the thinking of leaving home.
I myself have also left some point my parents and made them sad.
It's just the cycle of life - all we need to let go of all our children!


Because I'm so glad to have discovered this song by chance again, I would like to pass it on to you! Surely you have also a reference to so many memories and shows up!

All Your Love Renate



Monika sent me ever so dear happy New Year, which I so beautiful think.
writes you

the sky cloudless, carefree heart, desireless luck, unemployed, the guardian angel, the mind weightless, boundless joy, no doubt the love, the work effort and the good times forever.
I wish from my heart ... Monika Monika

THANK

0 comments:

Post a Comment