Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Green Green Ep 13 Uncensored Version

You have given me much joy, Christmas




Two boxes of many who are now displaced in again until the nights Christmas


Yes, now it was yesterday yet so far and I've cleared my Christmas tree heavy heart. After all, he was allowed to remain so until 11/01/2011. He has lost no needles, but he was always dry and the branches drew together properly. He was just tired I think. But he has the burden of the Christmas tree decorations worn for several weeks.

He gives pleasure to me every day when his electric candles lit, hidden behind the branches. At the front tips of the branches I had real candles we have lit.

Yes, once again, the Christmas "over and the slow, careful packing of the many things I think every year, dear God, let us all be healthy in the coming Christmas so that we can all get back with joy from the cartons. We hope after all!

Now the apartment again "entweihnachtet" and it seems at the moment so bare of everything, but so gradually I'll get used to it again. My Christmas was good!

That reminds me that I you my Christmas tree this year was not presented. But I will catch up very quickly!




I've seen that people have thrown their Christmas tree after the Christmas Eve out of the window. That did me really hurt and I can with the best will not imagine why those people set up at all a "Christmas tree" on Christmas Eve. Then I had to write subsequent poem - For a tree that could only be a night Christmas tree!

Just for one night

for a night of glory
he stood in a room in a colorful glitter dress

as a beautiful Christmas tree.
But only briefly takes over the dream
Christmas, the night passed,
naked he stands, Christmas tree,
have died away, the Christmas carols. have been
Can all this?
sorry it lowers its branches,
he feels miserable and alone
his Christmas tree existence is low.
shone brightly as his candles, artificial
right, but very nice
it hurts and pulls in his heart, so much he stayed
standing in the room.
over the words he hears:
We need space, he needled much - the tree is quite indignant
make
joy was his goal.
rudely took it from the branches
All that made him a beautiful, golden balls
the very best
shone only one night!
He looks through the window next door,
go out there no candles,
there shines a tree so bright and beautiful,
it hurts him to see this.
He was just not a Christmas tree,
as known from childhood,
was only decoration - from the Dream
Christmas was here just for gifts. Once it is

still shine in the bright fire, his heart Christmas tree, and it blazes
heavenward with all their might
with bright flames.

© Renate Harig 08/01/2011

Our Christmas tree had well, he certainly has the Christmas spend so, as a Christmas tree just heart desires, I guess.


Much love

your Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment