Saturday, January 8, 2011

How To Fix A Broke In Half Tech Deck

We knit our own lives

All-knitted scarves


PURE HAND
We knit our lives

Some choose a complicated pattern, a simple
others.
It is a colorful
netting or a piece in drab colors. We can not always


choose the color itself;
The quality of the wool changes,
soft fluffy clouds and times,
times scratchy and hard.

lovingly knit the one hand and carefully, painstakingly
other and reluctantly.
And sometimes throws a
her knitting in the corner.

And often you can drop a stitch, or it falls
without your intervention.
you have the needles in the hand!
You can change the pattern,
the technique or tool!

Only you can not unravel
a tiny piece!


(Kristiane Allert-Wybranietz)


socks I got a gift from a dear friend
I wish you good night and sweet dreams. I hope I can sleep well tonight because crooked with a gastro-intestinal infection me since 5 days. However, it is even better! Thank God.
I very much hope that you are still left to spare. All the best!

your Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment