Thursday, March 3, 2011

Why Does My Throat Get Sore Every Night

million for

Again one night
(that's my favorite time for sewing)
me the big labels have long ordered MILLI
of daisies were in the hands ....
(you can get HERE)

you have been waiting for the crucial idea ...

well, nothing exciting, but because of the size of the woven label I had to enlarge the market average change something /!

But she is now really big with lots of pockets and plenty of room for lots of money and MANY MAPS!
(19x11 cm)








Because in between the seam ripper had her ...
but I think she is something special -
UNIQUE flat and that makes
me the most fun ....

And when I was at it,
gabs also still the same, the matching bag ...





two things move in the DAWA * Shop have, for a long time nothing is set, because I must now supply the closest shops / will
Nähstübchen and my now completely empty .. .

Maybe today I can even take photos of the shops?
The stock market and pocket now HERE ...

Does anyone still interested in the Tilda cans, I could still get a SET ....
Report Please!

Have a sunny day ....
NICE

0 comments:

Post a Comment