Sunday, March 6, 2011

What Is It For Butalbital/asa&caff

Uhhh ... tomorrow it goes shopping ...

and I've obviously thought about what all I would like and what I really need and should have.

I would in any case, the new Essence, Catrice and P2 look assortments, I hope the Dresden already have it all.

In any case, tomorrow purchased

- a kitchen scissors: D even I need something Unkosmetisches
- Microcell
- a lip brush, slowly I am otherwise really mad

And everything I need really do not. For me the Essence and P2 of the previews has raised absolutely nothing, but oh, I wanted to look at the brush, but can my Smashbox NYX and ailing babies do not always reach the water. The Metallic coatings of Essence are interesting in themselves, but colors are somehow on the press pictures all the same, so there probably not be confused with. In
like Catrice me the brown quad quite well, but the rest is rather bad.
Simply nothing groundbreaking new that I would not have been a hundred times over, but we know they had bought most of it planned so much more than you, because some things are still live schööön soooooo.

Anyway, I'm curious if only with or cosmetics may also shop for clothes if I finally again have a bit of luck that was missing that is constantly, so I have new parts in the acute emergency clothes closet: D And even though my closet is full of break: D But I think those are the thousands of shoe boxes take as much space away.

I will hopefully come home in daylight tomorrow, so I show you my new baby the same ^ ^

can Until then, you feel love
greeted

0 comments:

Post a Comment