Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Most Liked Perfume For Men

Sammelraubzug

These, of late MEETING raids are many, many firsts here: D

First of all, my first Sigma brush - unfortunately the same think a flop XD I, I'm too stupid for this Blender Brush - this way, the E25. I can not hide it, because I really need my Smashbox brush - Smashbox Without anything stupid.
I ordered it in Cambree.de for just under 11 €.


convinced for the next product from the moment all the more * love *. The Sleek Rouge in color Sunrise. cost point is at 6 €, which I find the quality more than perfect. You hear a lot of good things about the eye shadow palettes (unfortunately I'm not a big Palettenfan), but the loose flaky Blushes can keep fresh and light. Very nice job, easily and evenly and great durability.


nail varnish must of course always. The paint has Barry M in Dusky Mauve at Cambree.de cost about € 4 and the Essie Lapis of Luxury I've earned at Dshini, regular what it costs at 13 € in Douglas, I sent him in Shades-of-Pink ordered. The
Dusky Mauve is, of course, what else, a dupe for the hochgehypten Paradoxal Chanel . I see it but not at all to pay 22 €, if there is a dupe, what is so damn close to the original, like this one.

with flash
without Flash

I could swear that it was at Moni of Turamania.blogspot.com that I the Green with Envy of Sleek 've seen, but I think the Post is not just * Shrug *. I hate her so pigments from the consistency that must be pressed with me always, but the color is absolutely amazing, are pressed soooooooo beautiful, but it must nevertheless quickly.
almost 5 € I paid for the pot and that can really be seen in the crowd.

Then I was convinced at last back on Face Wash need what neat foam, so I'm booted to our dinky Schlecker (with boyfriend in tow - he always helps so beautiful when Choose \u0026lt;3). Since it is ultimately become the Bebe 3 in 1 , 4 € for the stuff is okay I think. And since I now have many expensive brands with me and promised not to 100%, I thought it might try again with what from the conventional cosmetics and especially with a little bit cheaper.


Can you tell me now that I've bought what you stupid? Do you know one of the products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment