Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wedding Rsvp Card Wording Number Of People

Review - Clarins Bi-Sérum Anti-Soif "The Boyfriend

I want my review to make this product a little different than usual. Not because it is unconditional growth of this product, but the whole time because I wanted to pack in a liquid text on feedback I'd be very happy ...^^

I have asked a few days at Clarins for samples of individual products and this quite quickly find in my mailbox can. In another trickled me the Bi-Sérum Anti-Soif " into the house.

following Clarins says:

Moisturizing 2 - - phase serum

The pleasant, very transparent thirst quencher for dehydrated skin gives youth and freshness. Ideal care for all climatic conditions (heat, cold, dry air). The skin remains in equilibrium for unparalleled appearance and well-being. The 2 - phase - serum is suitable for very sensitive skin. Dermatologist tested carefully. Non-comedogenic.

The blue bottle has a pump dispenser, as some deodorants. can I find personally very practical, but you will not get fine mist of the product, but a liquid blob, which you do not spray directly into the face, I give it to Always on hand and spread it then in the face, two pumps of area range for the whole face, but I'm also not very economical, I must admit: D
Achso shaking and do not forget, 2 - phase and so, you surely know by the Make-up removers.

The skin is great, as I have for the first time smelled the scent of the product, I was not sure if I ever to test because it smells quite strongly scented. By no means unpleasant, but as if it could be that I do not tolerate it.
But I have tested it, of course, but to keep on a first half of my face to the possible damage limitation: D

But there was nothing malicious, I have applied the product and it was wonderful on the skin fresh and pleasant and the tense feeling I had because I had just washed her face before was instantly gone.

I could not say that I see an outward change in my skin (youth and freshness, but this may be due to one of 20 still young and fresh.

But I notice it, and that is what counts for me. I need some cream my face much less. Otherwise I always use before going to bed the Linola fat or Linola face, now I use this serum and it need not cream after.

The original product size contains 30ml and costs around 50 € at Douglas, which is a lot of money, definitely, but I think it's definitely worth it.

Man I really can not easily convinced of skin care products. Respectively. one can convince my skin, but this serum has made it clear, and even if it will hurt in the soul 50 € to reach over the counter, then the investment in any Worthwhile event.

Positives:

- find packaging I very handsome, solid glass bottle



negative consistency
- feeling on the skin - - care results :

- smell (to me it is also likely to no smell)
- price of just under 50 € for 30ml

Conclusion:

If my tester is empty, I buy in any case the original size, a great product, what me from the beginning convinced of, I have rarely experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment