Monday, December 20, 2010

Watch South Park Online With Subtile

How's it then .... a true story


This is the Andachtsjodler. It is sung here in Austria, but also in Bavaria
on Christmas. If I hear him, I always get goose bumps and memories
rise up in me! I like to sing with him
my sister!


following poem is based on real events. So, as I have described in the poem, it really was. It tells me it has my old friend, who I knew even as a little girl. We then lost sight of, and met again after years! Now I see him whenever I'm in Austria. He is the author - I have presented it ever!

How was it then

a childhood friend I
found again after many, many years.
He lives in my home country,
to which I went. As we sat
after a long time, many hours he told
-
also a story that is so true,
not a word he invented!

"40 years ago,
was my childhood -
Go back the way I appear again, he did not
far.
Those days are so close,
grad 'as if it were yesterday!

's Christmas Eve and was terribly cold, and they keep us goin
cold rooms. The mother thought out
and forth: I
'What gift' just the boys?
Nothing was in the house, great poverty,
it was the hand-wringing.
father, he was unemployed,
he could bring home nothing!

The brothers were so small, they hoped to
of the Christ child gifts.
I told the kids:

I knew who's it baby Jesus,
who was sounded's bells -
and yet, I thought now and then "You can not have everything!":
If "it" will bring me something ?

I was already large, 10 years old - The uncle
and brothers
we went through the winter forest
and sang Christmas carols. The little
looked everywhere,
just behind hedges and Book
if there was not an asterisk,
look they wanted the Christ child!
uncle told of the great world
and we should remember the Christ child
it lacked in money,
to give presents to everyone.
What he said - I understood -
but what about the children?
hard I pressed my uncle's hand was almost
losweinen me.

Slowly we walked home,
snow glistened in the starlight,
saw from behind windows's already festive
hope crept into my heart a.
'Was it because Christ child', we asked.
'Is it come to us too? "
mother said: 'It was here'
and has taken us in the arm.
'The Christ child was was not much time
also' wear it much.
The night is cold, the way so far
However, it can tell you that you are good children

and it loves you from the heart
and next year, at Christmas,
determine what it all is beautiful! "

A small tree, tiny,
with a handful of candles, lit with mild

apparent in all our hearts.
little knitting was still there, dressed
and re-lined -

This evening was so close to me
and often have I dreamed of him!

We were poor, yet rich,
today 'I know a long time what really counts!
something the same for everyone
and heal wounds in this world!
gifts make it is not always
I have to think about it.
security and a home '
should give all people!

The mother would like to say thanks to me.
I would give what would drum, 'it there!
There, above the clouds long documents, it remains
my life close to me! "

He told how it at that time was - we were still
- from afar
shone a light so bright and clear, bright
still a thousand stars.
Some people go too early
us a little ways
through our lives - we understand
only memories they bring back!

(c) 1994 Renate Harig


It is a long poem, but it is worth taking the time to read. Images are emerging that may occur to one or other known. Today there are already so many people who are poor, it is growing. Where the father or the mother is unemployed, and absent the money, when poverty runs into the house.

Someone who so never been confronted, can not understand it. I can well understand, because my parents were too poor. Dad has brought only the essentials of money home and mum had to count every shilling, so that it reasonably sufficient for the support. Once upon a time - but it is already as current as long no more!

I think of Christmas "always remember how hard it was for my parents, we put just a little something under the tree. We children were with everything, but really all so happy and satisfied. What I NEVER goes out of his head is the shining Christmas tree with real candles that shone niemehr in life for me as bright and mysterious as it was in our childhood! For

me is still the Christmas tree and nativity scene including the most important thing at Christmas!

mom and I have been here we have the hard starting and celebrated together. Pictures of Christmas, when we were kids, there is not unfortunately. We did not have a camera! We have all kept in our hearts! But the Christmas tree back then looked for so!

The crib my daughter and our nursery has tinkered my husband.

This is our tree was a year ago!

I wish you beautiful days until Christmas! I will be on Wednesday the children go and spend the Christmas. I hope it does not snow too much when we're on the highway!

I'm writing again!

All Your Love

Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment