Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Casinò Streaming Salieri

A new year in the Book of Hours


With the 12th Chime will keep feeding the New Year!
Welcome 2011


Between

Between you still have time to arrange
thoughts and was also willing to reconsider
old, past,
to learn from it, much can also distract
to do with firm intent to much better
hope and confidence must never rest -
Trust in new, not all bad,
it is as it should - it's all right!
not forget to thank for some lucky
and look to the front, not just back.
What will not come back, whether bad or good,
much will change, have courage!

One year is low and as for ancient times,
is the new front gate and we are ready to receive it
happy with all the bells in the world -
Good luck and many blessings to all of us had ordered!


(c) 2000 Renate Harig


A little Guardian Angel, which I for Christmas from my dear friend got Binchen
from Berlin, I will next year be to the side.


A small, happy little angel arrived came from Barbara and gives me much joy. He
will take care of me! What can possibly happen already!


And because all good things are three, I was also a favorite of all the angels of
Märchenwolle Birgit from Bad Pyrmont (Trautchen daughter).
I love them all !!!!! THREE
THANK YOU to Sabine, Barbara and Bill!


I wish you all a guardian angel for the coming year. Hope and confidence may Accompany you and it is simply happy and lively! If something is not so, as it should be, then be patient, it is again! Pain, mental or health problems may simply be better!
I wish you all many happy hours and you always have an eye for the small moments of happiness that is ready the NEW YEAR 2011 sure all of us.
We need only recognize and learn to see!

I'm keeping love you all and say THANK for all your kind words that you have written me over the year. You have given me great pleasure to me so often and courage awarded if it was not easy! You've always happy with me when I was doing well and have the joy shared with me. She was even twice as good!
do everything that I write here in my corner or I show with lots of love, because I know you like me to visit! THANK YOU!

I wish you all the best!

warm your Renate


I wish you a happy NEW YEAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment