Friday, December 17, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver Pokemon Sprite Sheets

Max and Max receive




The joy was enormous!
Max and Max got talent. Little Max is reached and then the two keep their children pride in their arms.
How did that happen? Well, I'll tell you!

When I was in Liezen, one day I looked in a closet of my sister. And what did I see? A lot of small and large puppets, then reared in the darkness of this cabinet. I looked at me and was really sad that they were all here in one big basket.

Every time the door is open to the closet, they peer towards the light, which penetrates only for a moment into the darkness. I hope my sister now has all brought to light!

Now I noticed two little dolls, little brother and sister. I took it out and once I had an idea.


Without my sister that I said something, I took out the little brother and put it in my suitcase because it was indeed back home soon in the direction of the Saarland.
The journey for the small little Max was certainly very exciting. Never before in his life had taken the train and it was, well stored in a large handkerchief, wrapped in my handbag.

I was looking forward to my project, give to the little elves in Mäxchen the two major pre-Christmas. Once home, I built him a tiny little cap and took Max and Max from my closet where they waited a whole year to finally get back into the light.


Yes, now it was time, the 1 Christmas was approaching and I took the two happy parents and gave them their new arrival: little Max! They have been pleased. They're only made of wood and fabric, but something like a little heart will probably also beat them in;. Heard us, at least not people.

Now sit the three happily on my cabinet, I have re-decorated extra for them. Have scattered snow, pine branches placed in a self-painted glass vase and a few candles burning every day - from compensation for the long darkness in my Wardrobe.


other day was a little snowman on a visit. He remained only a little while, because I gave him a dear friend who visited me shortly. There he is now repealed well, because she has a heart for these little, cute things that make life so worth living.

Max and Max have so little Max and her are happy beyond words with her "child". All three are looking forward to the upcoming Christmas celebration. Let us too, right?

a nice greeting to you all!

your Renate

0 comments:

Post a Comment