Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Clear Direct Tv Dvr History

Do you know how many little stars are ..........




Do you know how many stars are standing at the blue sky?

A child sits by the window and looks into the evening sky. Countless stars, big and small, with bright and dim light that dot the sky. Star star forming galaxy and one can not even imagine as an adult, these gigantic proportions of all these heavenly bodies.

The word "galaxy" alone connect us inevitably childhood memories of stories and fairy tales and we have in our imaginations a galaxy in front of us that do not correspond to reality. Must indeed be! We will never really go for a walk on the Milky Way. In our Children's dreams, we were able to! How beautiful!

A child looks at the sky and hangs his dreams and fantasies. It believes that one ask what, if a shooting star falls from the sky. Large and small requests are sent skyward in the deep belief that they could meet perhaps. As it was so good to his child, and believe it to can with this wonderful, childlike imagination. How nice it was

for us as a child, imagine that resides on each star is a nice person who is no longer with us. In the clouds, we snuggled in pure fantasy and are almost physically felt as cozy and warm woolly that must be! The rainbow, I would now like to slide down again with the child's imagination! Why not?

I discover this gift of "believe it" me too every now and then! I can feel in small moments like this I am eternally grateful and I can believe in things that lie at the frontier of dreaming. What dreams are wonderful.

only has ceased to dream, has also ceased to live! How nice to have dreams. Leave a little for a while 'fly' in a different world, making it so not really exist.

Close Let us now and your eyes and Imagine a place where we would like to be, when we will never be in our real life. to dream but is also something nice. It relaxes and lets the mind run free.

That reminds me of a song from Peter Maffeys Tabaluga: I never wanted to be grown,'ve always sought to defend me ....... somewhere deep inside me, I'm still a child, only then, if I can not feel anything, then is it for me too late ....( music and words I keep hearing SO happy!)

I do not always "being grown up" and get dressed and then, like in the little corner in my soul back to where it is still permits me from time to time as a child to feel and let my imagination run free and happy! This is just beautiful!!

(c) Renate Harig 2002
Right now at Christmas time would be so much again his child, and peer through the keyhole, it think you have seen the angels and the Christ child, because on the windowsill was a tiny little golden star (the mom was probably put down) These are dreams that you will never forget!

I Want for Christmas

Wants' once more
as a small child
under the Christmas tree stand,
'd 'even know
with those eyes
see all the glory,
'd' in the children's faith
relive,
that the angels and the Christ Child
suspended from the sky,
with parcels and
trees and many things
come very quietly, open the window

and throws - without being seen,
disappear in the rooms
of people on earth.
'd like one I still like to peek through the keyhole

and believe very firmly in mind
I would have seen them,
as eager and quick
with heavenly Sham
the Christmas tree decorated for
big and small.

And snowflakes should
the sky and the earth float
cover
and their hasty life -
only silence and peace
should still be -
the way we felt it
when we were young.
And I do know that everything
tendons in the heart
I can never be more of a child - not
by the light of the brightest candles!
But the memory is there and it remains
besteh'n forever, because
CHRISTMAS got home
always so beautiful.
Today I am an adult
and when Christmas Eve is here, then my parents

close to me always!
They were the angels
shine and let the tree.
Today I know it already, but
was how beautiful the dream!

(c) 1976 Renate Harig



This poem and very many others, I have written for my mother as thankfulness, because they let us enjoy Christmas so that we still like it think! It's still one of my favorite poems. Even with the readings I discover time and again that people like this poem. Simply because they have fond memories of Christmas "at home. Of course there
It also those who had not a nice Christmas. There are a thousand reasons for it! I'm so sorry!

I had all the luck, CHRISTMAS as a beautiful, peaceful festival experience! For this I am grateful for a lifetime! I wish you all a

beautiful, happy and blessed CHRISTMAS

in the circle of loved ones or in pairs. Can also be that one or the other alone, but also
want to be alone! Wherever You experience the Christmas Eve, whatever you do on
this evening, I wish you all the very love and use the Christ child,
it may also come at you with his blessing!
Let the window just a very small crack on!
Light a candle and remember it will only get better! Thinking of you!

Waiting for Christmas
not enough.
Christmas does not come.
Christmas is

through me through you
through us.
by Maybe we should speak,
more by our actions, most
through our being. Send



love warm, festive greetings YOU ALL, nicely packed with a large, red bow
and a gold star provided


All the best

Gert and Renate


image Lisi Martin

0 comments:

Post a Comment