Friday, October 8, 2010

How To Clean Burn Marks Off Ironplate

Friday Filler # 80, # 9 my






first If I win the lottery tomorrow ... hmm, this woman would have to play first lottery :-)
second My big blue Princess Ceiling "is the best on cold autumn evenings.
third in the cinema I prefer to sit pretty far back.
4th Actually I would have more to look after the garden , but I did not want to.
fifth to wake up Mostly I need an alarm clock.
sixth Sometimes I whining too much.
7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to 's my knitting Doubleknittingschals , tomorrow I have once again scheduled double header and Sunday I would like to hang out perhaps only!

Friday filler for free, only for your .


is the way, there also still knit, but unfortunately I am currently photo-blog and lazy, I promise improvement. Maybe I should hang out for Sunday also to "make Gestrickselfotos" still sit on the daily schedule.


0 comments:

Post a Comment