Monday, October 25, 2010

Gay Cruising Areas In Houston

double knitting my scarf "Starlight"

early September at ravelry I've found a great scarf. Doubleknitting - hmm, yes, ever heard before, but never even made. Some comments asserted that the manual explains the technique well and had great detail. Well then, download instructions, yarn, look out, look sofa place ... until I had figured the double knitting then, two very long afternoons of 20-30 times pulling of the first small piece had passed ... and after I am quite pissed "only a single attempt, otherwise you do something else" had vereinbahrt with me, it fluppte suddenly. Granted, the project is not for the way, at least if one of the way yet will learn in what, and some lines I had to raise also, and more time to knit, but the whole thing is great fun and I have other projects and KAL's to your left. NOW has made it and the "Christmas Scarf" (O-Ton MrMufflon) is finished.
Unfortunately, the brilliance of the colors in the photos only guess it is a medium green "Ranger happiness" along with a changing "Rosenrot" Mrs Wollmeise.


clicking makes the images (still) bigger!

Specifications:
yarn: wool Meise, Twin 75/25%
Instructions: Starlight Shawl by Anna Dalvi or ravelry (really very good guide!)
size: lax about 175 x33 cm
consumption: a total of 3.0 279g/NS

0 comments:

Post a Comment